Track of the Month
Stay Ahead of the Game with Rich TVX News
This Is Undoubtedly The Biggest Blow To Russia Under Vladimir Putin
NEW YORK (RichTVX.com) — Our Moscow informant walked around the area known as Cathedral Square, which is the heart of the Kremlin. He sent us videos on Telegram of the massive Cathedral of the Twelve Apostles with the bell tower of Ivan the Great, and the Cathedral of the Archangel, with its forty-six tombs of the czars of Russia. Another video arrived with the Cathedral of the Annunciation, where princes and czars were wed. The oldest public building in Moscow, the Palace of the Facets (Granovitaya Palata), then met our view. It went back to 1490, and it was here that Ivan the Terrible celebrated his victory over the Tatars at Kazan. There were more buildings surrounding him, but our informant had already seen enough. A giant Russian flag now fluttered over the Kremlin above the cupola of the building where the Siloviki held meetings. Later we learned that some Siloviki came from the Spassky Gate of the Kremlin, within inches of one another, five, huge, black Maybach limousines. They pick up speed as they race down the Arbat, they are panicking. The route they travel is a twenty five-mile one from the Kremlin to the secret place of Putin. Twelve more special agents of the Ministry of State Security followed them.
Lloyd’s Of London Is Implementing Russia Sanctions
Why the hurry of the Siloviki? Well, they just learned that Lloyd’s of London, the world’s oldest insurance market, will definitely implement global sanctions against Russia. Even worse, the UK and EU have agreed a co-ordinated ban on insuring ships carrying Russian oil. “Lloyd’s supports and remains focused on the delivery of a global sanctions regime against the Russian state,” Lloyd’s said. Britain and the European Union had agreed a coordinated ban on insuring ships carrying Russian oil to shut the Kremlin out of the Lloyd’s insurance market. This is the ultimate deathblow for the economy of the Putin regime. Finito la musica. Of course, the fake ever-untrustworthy Russian State Media will never admit it publicly, but with that move Lloyd’s is killing the Kremlin vampire with a stake in the heart. During his illness, Putin had time to think about what was happening around him. Putin the God, Putin the Hero, Putin the Savior, he is not feeling well in his skin anymore. It is also now crystal clear to all Siloviki within the Kremlin, and the criminal Russian oligarchs. Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had no intention of letting his ambitions wash away in a sea of his own blood. No, others, the Siloviki and Russian oligarchs would pay for his ambitions, and they would pay with their own blood.
Lloyd’s of London
Lloyd’s of London, generally known simply as Lloyd’s, is an insurance and reinsurance market located in London, United Kingdom. Unlike most of its competitors in the industry, it is not an insurance company; rather, Lloyd’s is a corporate body governed by the Lloyd’s Act 1871 and subsequent Acts of Parliament. It operates as a partially-mutualised marketplace within which multiple financial backers, grouped in syndicates, come together to pool and spread risk. These underwriters, or “members”, are a collection of both corporations and private individuals, the latter being traditionally known as “Names”.
The business underwritten at Lloyd’s is predominantly general insurance and reinsurance, although a small number of syndicates write term life assurance. The market has its roots in marine insurance and was founded by Edward Lloyd at his coffee house on Tower Street in c. 1686. Today, it has a dedicated building on Lime Street within which business is transacted at each syndicate’s “box” in the underwriting “Room”, with the insurance policy documentation being known traditionally as a “slip”.
The market’s motto is Fidentia, Latin for “confidence”, and it is closely associated with the Latin phrase uberrima fides, or “utmost good faith”, representing the relationship between underwriters and brokers.
Having survived multiple scandals and significant challenges through the second half of the 20th century, most notably the asbestosis affair, Lloyd’s today promotes its strong financial “chain of security” available to promptly pay all valid claims. As of 2019 this chain consisted of £52.8 billion of syndicate-level assets, £27.6bn of members’ “funds at Lloyd’s” and over £4.4bn in a third mutual link which includes the Central Fund.
In 2020 there were 76 syndicates managed by 50 managing agencies that collectively wrote £35.5bn of gross premiums on risks placed by 350 brokers. Of those premiums 53 per cent emanated from North America, 27 per cent from Europe and 20 per cent from the rest of the world. Direct insurance represented 65 per cent of the premiums, mostly covering property and casualty (liability), while the remaining 35 per cent was reinsurance.