These are the 50 best restaurants in the world
The new ranking, released Tuesday, includes restaurants from 23 countries around the globe.
Of the 50 best restaurants, 6 are in the U.S. — Eleven Madison Park (4), Cosme (25) and Le Bernardin (26) in Manhattan, New York; Blue Hill at Stone Barns (12) in Pocantico Hills, New York; Alinea (34) in Chicago, Illinois; and Saison (46) in San Francisco, California.
The list is compiled by tallying the votes of 1,000 international restaurant industry experts.
Here is the Top 10:
01. Osteria Francescana, Modena, Italy
02. El Celler de Can Roca, Girona, Spain
03. Mirazur, Menton, France
04. Eleven Madison Park, Manhattan, New York
05. Gaggan, Bangkok, Thailand
06. Central, Lima, Peru
07. Maido, Lima, Peru
08. Arpege, Paris, France
09. Mugaritz, San Sebastian, Spain
10. Asador Etxebarri, Axpe, Spain